The ongoing spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Canada and around the world has understandably raised concerns and questions. At Sils Complete Auto Care Centre, the well-being of our valued customers, our employees, and our community is of the greatest concern to us.
We want you to know that putting your safety first will always remain our top priority, especially as this global situation continues to evolve. As a result, we have temporarily adjusted our systems and process until the current COVID-19 situation subsides.
In these unprecedented times, we feel confident that this course of action, while drastic, is the prudent response in helping to mitigate the transmission of this global virus.
Effective Friday March 27th, 2020 we are doing business differently.
- While our doors will remain locked, we will communicate with you via email, text or phone to arrange vehicle drop off, repair & return.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your vehicle, please feel free to contact us to discuss.
- Please note we are taking every health precaution, and we are following every sanitation practice recommended by our health officials.
- Please delay ANY service work if: you are feeling ill at all, are being tested for COVID-19, have traveled anywhere in last 14 days, or have been in a crowded area in last 14 days – like playground with kids.
For Service Inquiries & Appointments please contact:
- Phone: 905-823-2626
- Email: [email protected]
- Download night drop off envelope
- Request Online Appointment
For Customers with upcoming Service Appointments:
- Vehicles requiring service are to be dropped off, with keys deposited in Key Drop Box (front glass windows next to door).
- We will get all your details at booking, if you require authorization estimate it will be told to you over the phone, via text or PDF.
- Our daily process will remain unchanged – inspect the vehicle, get an estimate, get approvals and perform the approved work.
- For pick up and closing you will receive a text / email with the amount for payment – Payment will be done via credit card or direct online bank transfer before vehicle released.
- Key pick up will be arranged via final closing procedures.
- There will be no shuttle service or waiters allowed at this time. Please make mobility arrangements before dropping your vehicle & keys off for service.
- Vehicle may have a chemical odor as they are being pre cleaned for my staff protection and yours as well.
Thank you for working with Sils Auto and we are here to help all the time!